Gifts by Will or Trust
How it works
You can make a future gift to Woodland Healthcare Foundation now by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
Your will or trust directs assets to your heirs.
Your will or trust directs a bequest to Woodland Healthcare Foundation for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (please check with Woodland Healthcare Foundation to ensure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can feel assured that your bequest will support Woodland Healthcare Foundation in the way you intended when you are gone.
Consider a gift by will or trust if you:
- Want to help ensure Woodland Healthcare Foundation's future viability and strength
- Think long-term planning is more important than an immediate income-tax deduction
- Want the flexibility of a gift commitment that doesn't affect your current cash flow
More about gifts by will or trust
How to include Woodland Healthcare Foundation in your will or trust
Bequest language for your will or trust
Will Planning Wizard
For assistance with this gift plan, please complete the request information form or contact Kevin Duggan at (530) 669-5680 or e-mail to Kevin.Duggan@DignityHealth.org.